We are aware it’s the guides who make the trip! Our guides are qualified well experienced. They know the hidden gems, the local treasures, and the right places to explore. Our guides are able to communicate with our clients in English, French and Hebrew. They can navigate local language and cultural barriers, tell the stories and share places that only local people know.
ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORT
Our tours range from half-day to multi-day packages. We strive to offer a variety of activities and accommodation options in order to create a stress-free adventure holiday tailor-made to your wishes. Our comfortable, reliable, fully licensed and insured touring vehicles also allow us to take care of your transport needs and run a variety of tours across the country.
Do not forget
- Yellow fever Vaccination Certificate (We strongly suggest that you see your doctor at home about malaria precautions)
- Valid Passport
- Insurance Documents
- Credit Card / Cash (Us dollars are the second and most requested currency)
- Good walking shoes,
- Personal Medical kit for necessary care
- A small day Pack
- Rain jacket
- Long skirts
- Cotton socks
- Warm clothes in Rainy season
- Camera for pictures
- Cell Phone (Rwanda has an excellent cell phone network covering almost the entire country, also local SIM cards are available everywhere),
- Adaptor if needed
- Mosquito repellent and sunscreen
- A Hat
- Sunglasses water battles (It is NOT advisable to drink water from the taps, we buy drinking water from shops or Supermarkets).
A citizen of any of the East African Community Member States (Burundi, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania and South Sudan) shall be issued a pass/entry visa free of charge upon arrival to stay for a period of up to six months. Any international resident of Kenya or Uganda is eligible for an interstate pass (to be requested at the departure point of their country of residence) at no charge, allowing them entry into Rwanda.
If there is no Rwandan Embassy or Mission in your vicinity, an entry facility can be requested online on http://www.migration.gov.rw This facility can be used to obtain a visa at any official point of entry into Rwanda.